Flybe’s new winter schedule features 138 routes including five which are brand new, offering a total choice of up to 1,563 flights a week.
The five brand new routes are: London City and Doncaster Sheffield to Dusseldorf; Manchester to Toulouse, and Leeds Bradford to Newquay which has been made possible through the Government’s Regional Air Connectivity Fund, and Manchester to Innsbruck that starts in December.
The schedule also features 36 routes that are operating for the first time this winter, having been new this summer, including the airline’s first ever intra-European flights from Hannover to Milan and Lyon.
FULL LIST OF NEW 2016-17 WINTER ROUTES
*Brand new routes
- Birmingham to Geneva, Nantes, Luxembourg, Rotterdam, Knock, Toulouse
- Cardiff to Berlin Tegel, London City
- Doncaster to Alicante, Malaga, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Chambery, Dublin, Jersey, Berlin Tegel, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf
- Dundee to Amsterdam
- East Midlands to Jersey
- Edinburgh to Knock, Bergerac
- Exeter to Malaga, Alicante, Norwich
- Hannover to Lyon, Milan
- Jersey to Doncaster, East Midlands
- Leeds Bradford to Newquay
- London City to Cardiff, Dusseldorf, Paris Charles De Gaulle
- Manchester to Luxembourg, Lyon, Rennes, Chambery, Toulouse, Rotterdam, Bergerac, Innsbruck
- Norwich to Exeter, Chambery
- Southampton to Lyon, Munich
Ski fans are well catered for with eight new routes starting in December – Birmingham to Geneva; Doncaster Sheffield, Manchester and Norwich to Chambery; Manchester and Birmingham to Toulouse, and Manchester to Innsbruck and Lyon.
Flybe’s successful Manchester and Birmingham hubs continue to become increasingly popular with passengers taking advantage of by-passing congested London airports to make more seamless onward connections. Using the hubs as a convenient ‘One Stop to the World’ proposition, this can be either onward with other Flybe regional services or farther afield to an extensive selection of long haul destinations through its various codeshare partners when booked via a travel agent. Read more