The world's leading network of aviation professionals.
AirlinePros International is a global leader in airline and travel representation. We facilitate airlines access new markets and support their sales and distribution in over 40 locations worldwide. Our team comprises of aviation experts with cumulative industry experience of over 500 years. Backed by a culture of integrity, passion, accountability, and quality partnerships, we ensure the success of more than 70 airline partners from all over the world. An equal opportunity employer with a culturally diverse team of passionate professionals, we invite you to come on board, and soar with us to newer heights.
We are looking for web designers who can build and maintain the interface, aesthetics, and navigation of our websites. You will be working closely with our marketing, communication, and software teams to make sure ours as well as our clients’ sites are coded correctly and aligns with the company’s brand identity. Monitoring user feedback, enabling best practices in design, performing routine updates for layouts, and sometimes writing copy for homepages and inside pages as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Integrating CMS programs and data feeds into our websites
- Coding the navigation and updating as needed, designing buttons and other controls
- Taking brief from client airlines and create mockups for approval with suitable brand-approved color schemes
- Work closely with the marketing and communication teams to incorporate brand elements, and other relevant messages seamlessly into the design
- Liaise with backend developers to ensure the web and app logics is properly integrated
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Conduct adequate testing, optimizing for maximum speed and scalability, and ensuring the website functions across devices like laptop, mobile, tablet, etc.
- Maintaining and updating the website, fixing functionality issues, including removal of dead links, creating backup files, etc.
Skills and qualifications
A bachelor’s degree, associate degree, or certificate in a technology-related subject, preferably web design, graphic design, or computer science.
- HTML and CSS
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- API web integration
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
- Knowledge of SEO
- WordPress development experience
- A good visual sense will be an added advantage
- Decent command over English will be an added advantage
This is a fulltime position and based out of our Kochi office in Kerala – currently on hybrid mode. Interested candidates please send in their resumes with portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Design’ in subject line. While we offer competitive salaries, it will also be commensurate with experience.