Airline Account Manager
The leader in airline representation and distribution.
You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of airline sales revenue, ensuring it aligns with each airline’s objectives and sales plan. The selected candidate will work directly with the US sales team to drive sales revenue for our airlines and establish strong industry relationships across the assigned territory. Integral to providing sales data and insights to individual airlines as assigned, you will also be working closely with tourism bodies and other industry groups.
This role requires high levels of collaboration with team members and other stakeholders to ensure impactful, integrated activity that creates action toward the strategic goals of all of our airlines within the portfolio. Training and continuous guidance will be performed by each airline’s local product manager and the sales analytics team.
- Contact agencies on behalf of portfolio of airlines to discuss opportunities and assure brand and network awareness.
- Under the direction of each airline, negotiate incentive programs to secure business on the best possible terms.
- Strive to achieve excellence in a role of consultative sales account management.
- Liaise with Groups & Specialist Sales team to monitor performance of various sales channel programs/fare products.
- Establish assigned airline sales goals in cooperation with the AirlinePros sales planning team and ensure business plans and annual commercial agreements are implemented on time.
- Be flexible and make sure additional incentives are rolled out as and when required in order to meet revenue goals.
- Build robust relationships with internal support teams, airlines and trade partners.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity and trends within the industry, identify threats and make recommendations on what action, if any, an airline should undertake to maintain its competitive edge.
- Provide training sessions for key trade partners to assist them in actively selling all airlines in the AirlinePros portfolio.
- Represent airlines at promotional events, trade shows and conferences.
- Monthly reporting to each assigned airline on sales growth, opportunities and obstacles.
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Employment type: Full-Time
Benefits offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
AirlinePros International is an award-winning firm founded and managed by airline professionals. We have been contracted by both Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) and International Air Transport Association (IATA) to facilitate airlines access new markets and support their sales and distribution in the respective markets. Our International Management team has over 500 years of collective travel industry experience spanning many nationalities.
Our journey began in the United States in 1999 and has expanded to other parts of the world in response to the needs of our aviation clients and partners. Our global network professionals are focused on increasing revenues and reducing costs for our partners in the aviation industry. AirlinePros’ expertise and experience stretches across the breadth and depth of the aviation industry including airlines, airports, travel service providers, associated industry facilitators (IATA, ARC, ICAO, ACI, etc.) and the aviation regulatory environment.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with their resume and any other supporting document as required to email@example.com.