As Account Representative you’ll be responsible for the planning and delivery of airline sales revenue, ensuring it aligns with each airline’s objectives and sales plan.
You’ll work directly with the US sales team to drive sales revenue for our airlines and establish strong industry relationships across the assigned territory. You’ll be integral to providing sales data and insights to individual airlines as assigned. You will also be working closely with tourism bodies and other industry groups.
This role requires high levels of collaboration with team members and other stakeholders to ensure impactful, integrated activity that creates action toward the strategic goals of all of our airlines within the portfolio. Training and continuous guidance will be performed by each airline’s local product manager and the sales analytics team.
- Contact agencies on behalf of a portfolio of airlines to discuss opportunities and assure brand and network awareness.
- Under the direction of each airline, negotiate incentive programs to secure business on the best possible terms.
- Strive to achieve excellence in a role of consultative sales account management.
- Liaise with Groups & Specialist Sales team to monitor performance of various sales channel programs/fare products.
- Establish assigned airline sales goals in cooperation with the AirlinePros sales planning team and ensure business plans and annual commercial agreements are implemented on time. Be flexible and make sure additional incentives are rolled out as and when required in order to meet revenue goals.
- Build robust relationships with internal support teams, airlines and trade partners.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity and trends within the industry, identify threats and make recommendations on what action, if any, an airline should undertake to maintain its competitive edge.
- Provide training sessions for key industry partners to assist them in actively selling all airlines in the AirlinePros portfolio.
- Represent airlines at promotional events, trade shows and conferences.
- Monthly reporting to each assigned airline on sales growth, opportunities and obstacles.
Industry Experience preferred (travel agent or airline)
- Good written/ oral presentation and communication skills
- Analytical abilities to identify opportunities for assigned airlines
- Commercially-minded, organized and able to balance multiple client relationships
- Highly personable; able to identify and build relationships with clients
- Resourceful and results-oriented
- Flexible and readily available to resolve client issues
- Bachelor degree or higher preferred
- Demonstrate analytical thinking, creativity and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Command of Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of the English language
- Basic GDS knowledge
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
|Home Based||Yes- In State|