AirlinePros International is a global leader in airline representation facilitating client airlines’ access to new markets and driving their sales. Our team of industry experts currently look after more than 70 clients worldwide. As more airlines take to the skies again with the relaxation of travel restrictions, AirlinePros is at the forefront of this travel resurgence. We are looking for passionate people to join us as Account Manager, Airline Sales, to take our airline clients to newer heights. This is a Greater New York area-based position involving growing existing business for a portfolio of airlines as well as prospecting new business. Candidates should have a strong sales background with experience in airline sales and/or travel agency sales.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a culturally diverse team of professionals from more than 40 offices worldwide.
- Plan account strategies for each airline in close cooperation with airline’s overall strategy for the US market.
- Take a consultative approach toward building, maintaining, and managing agency relationships, contract negotiation and implementation as well as maintenance of any agreements.
- Work in close collaboration with internal analytics and marketing teams to formulate sales strategies and effective marketing initiatives for maximum brand awareness.
- Compile weekly and/or monthly reports for airlines to assure that they are aware of opportunities and obstacles and briefed on US market insights.
- Active community engagement, representing airlines at local organizations, trade shows, conferences and events as well as holding individual agency educational sessions on network and product for an airline.
- Identify and pursue potential co-operation partners for sales and marketing initiatives to maximize budgets.
- Position requires some business travel as well as some work during evenings and weekends.
- Any additional functions as required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales and account management experience is preferred.
- Strong orientation towards consultative account management and understanding of how to create and maintain profitable business relationships with assigned airline accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills are required.
- Analytical skills and ability to produce action plans based on available internal/external data tools.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communications, negotiation, time management, planning and presentation.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job (where permitted by law).
Department: Commercial / Location: Greater NYC Area / Home-based, full-time / First published in July, 2022
Please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org