With a lively art and culture scene, world-class shopping and unforgettable sightseeing, you’ll be spoilt for choice when you fly to Johannesburg with Air Seychelles.
- Get up close to adorable cheetah and lion cubs at the Lion Park animal sanctuary, home to some of Africa’s famous big cats.
- Learn about man’s ancient ancestors by visiting the Cradle of Humankind, an astonishing site with interactive exhibits, caves and the oldest human fossils on earth.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Johannesburg and its leafy suburbs from the 50th floor of the Carlton Centre, the tallest building in Africa.
- Reflect on South Africa’s dramatic history at the deeply-moving Apartheid Museum, where multimedia exhibits take you through this nation’s struggle for freedom.
- Peek at life beyond the city centre by going on a guided bike tour of the suburbs, and visiting the home of much-loved political leader Nelson Mandela.